Discover new dining experiences in Camberwell during COVID-19
Article posted: September 10, 2020
If you want a break from cooking, Camberwell has a wide selection of restaurants, cafes and food stores offering premium dining experiences you can enjoy from home.
From fine dining restaurants to your favourite takeaway stores, Camberwell is home to a range of cuisines with something to suit every taste.
Whether you’re looking to celebrate a special occasion or just want a night off from making dinner, Camberwell still has it all.
Here are some ideas on how to enjoy Camberwell’s array of restaurants, cafes and food stores during the COVID-19 restrictions:
- Cafe Paradiso: Cafe Paradiso is offering pick-up and free, contactless delivery services on its takeaway menus.
- Coltivare: Coltivare is offering next-day home delivery on orders made before 5pm from Monday to Friday. Delivery is available for homes in Camberwell, Hawthorn, Glen Iris, Deepdene, Canterbury, and surrounding suburbs.
- Deco: Deco is open every day for pick-up and takeaway.
- East End Wine Bar: Try one of East End Wine Bar’s primo wine packs featuring six of their favourite wines. Deliveries are available seven days a week, with same-day delivery available for orders made before 4pm.
- Fiorelli: Fiorelli is offering a 10 per cent discount off all bills. Their takeaway menu is available between 12pm and 7.45pm from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Georges Restaurant: Georges Restaurant Bar Cafe is offering a 10 per cent discount for online takeaway pickup orders over $50. Home delivery is also available.
- Tandoori Den: Tandoori Den is offering pick-up and home delivery services seven days a week.
- The Chocolate Box: The Chocolate Box is trading online, with home deliveries available. Same-day delivery is available in Camberwell for orders made before 10am Monday to Friday.
- Franco-Belge: Enjoy French-Belgian cuisine with take-home meals and delivery to local suburbs available.
- Enjoy your daily coffee fix while out for a walk from the following cafes: Rex Espresso, Choclatte, Petit Franco-Belge.
View a full list of food and dining traders in Camberwell shopping precinct here.
The Camberwell Traders’ Association is also working closely with Boroondara Council to help our local cafes and restaurants expand their trading to outdoor spaces once lockdown restrictions ease. Stay tuned for more information about this.