Camberwell On Canvas 2021: Art Trail Competition
Camberwell’s annual community art trail returns this year as an interactive virtual experience.
The theme for this year’s Camberwell on Canvas is ‘Local – what does that mean to you?’.
Find clues hidden in designated art works to solve a puzzle. Once you’ve collected them all, the first letter of each clue’s answer will spell out a word that relates to an art style. Make sure you answer it correctly for the chance to win a $400 cash prize courtesy of Aussie Home Loans Camberwell. The exhibition will run from October 19 to November 14. Some artwork is for sale.
- Artwork #48 – All about them
- Artwork #7 – Traces of the sixth colour of the rainbow
- Artwork #24 – Flowering _________
- Artwork #34 – Title
- Artwork #15 – This mode of transport is going nowhere without them
- Artwork #1 – Her name
- Artwork #37 – Structures that feature
- Artwork #23 – This iconic Camberwell landmark has the letter you want repeated twice
- Artwork #35 – Colour in the coffee pot that is similar to a flower with African in its name
- Artwork #14 – Second letter of product name
- Artwork #9 – Play structure
- Artwork #22 – Where was it built?
This competition has closed.