A guide to Father’s Day in Camberwell (plus gift ideas)
Article posted: August 19, 2019
Father’s Day is all about hanging out with dad to make him feel special and there’s no better place to spend it than Camberwell shopping precinct.
We all want to do something special, however dads are famously low-key and it doesn’t matter how many times you ask what they want, they often tell us not to worry about making a fuss.
If this sounds familiar, why not take your dad to Burke Rd and the Junction in Camberwell this year and find something he’ll love from the wide selection of stores, restaurants, cafes and markets.
There is something for everyone in the Camberwell precinct, from unique experiences to tasty menus and the latest fashion.
If you want to find something that dad will enjoy and remember, try one of these Father’s Day gift ideas:
Head out for brunch
There are dozens of top brunch spots all with stellar menus, ranging from healthy acai bowls to hearty big breakfasts.
Sit down to some gourmet toasties or grab some croissants from one of the local bakeries and take a stroll.
Shout dad a drink
If brunch doesn’t take his fancy, take dad out for a cold beer or a glass or wine with some nibbles at one of Camberwell’s bars.
Wherever you end up, remember it’s all about finding somewhere to spend some quality one-on-one time with dad over a drink.
An experience to remember
For something out of the box, give your dad a unique experience in Camberwell that he may not give himself.
Exploring the Rotary Camberwell Sunday Market is perfect for dads who relish finding rare antiques and other treasures.
Need more Father’s Day gift ideas?
If you’re still stuck for ideas, here are some other Father’s Day gifts that you can pick up for dad from Camberwell shopping precinct:
- If your dad loves to read, Dymocks Camberwell has everything from gripping popular fiction to classic history titles or the latest biography.
- Get dad some new duds from the array of menswear fashion stores located throughout the precinct.
- For sporty dads, you can head down to 2XU and Kathmandu for gym clothing and outdoor gear or get him some new bike equipment from Bike Gallery or Cycles Galleria.
- Perhaps a new pair of headphones or the latest tech is more up his alley? Check out Sight and Sound Galleria, Tivoli Hi-Fi & Home Cinema and other electronics
- Dads don’t mind a bit of grooming, so book him in for a beard trim or hair cut at one of Camberwell’s barbers, including Camberwell Barber Shop, Mayhem Barbers or Camberwell Barber Club.