How to spoil dad in Camberwell this Father’s Day (plus gift ideas)
Article posted: August 24, 2020
Even though 2020 has been a year like no other, it’s still important to celebrate our dads this Father’s Day and thank them for everything they have done for us.
Dads want nothing more than to spend time with their families each Father’s Day, but it’s always nice to treat them to something special anyway.
No matter what his tastes are, you will discover something that Dad is sure to love in Camberwell shopping precinct.
Whether it’s a special meal, the latest bestselling book, a pair of comfy socks, or a new gadget, you’ll find it at Burke Rd and the Junction in Camberwell.
Try one of these ideas to celebrate Father’s Day:
Treat dad to something tasty in Camberwell
If you really want to get creative this year, order a surprise meal from one of Camberwell’s many eateries to be home delivered and catch up over a video call.
If your dad lives nearby, you could always make something from scratch with ingredients from our local fresh produce and speciality food stores and drop it off on your daily walk.
While it may not be the same as catching time in person, it’s really the thought that counts.
Enjoy a drink
For Father’s Day, you could order some of your dad’s favourite drinks to enjoy at home, whether it’s cold beers, a bottle of red, or an aged whiskey.
Numerous bars in Camberwell are offering special drink deals, including bottled cocktails, craft beer packages and mystery boxes of wine.
Camberwell’s bottle shops also stock a huge range of beverages that he can be picked up and enjoyed at home.
More gift ideas for Father’s Day
There are plenty of gift ideas available in Camberwell shopping precinct, with pick-up and delivery orders available at many stores. Here are some options:
- If you want to help your dad unwind, get him a new read by his favourite author from Dymocks Camberwell or Sainsburys Books.
- Dads love gadgets, including headphones, speakers, cameras, and even drones. You can shop online for tech options at Sight and Sound Galleria, Tivoli Hi-Fi and Home Cinema, Ted’s Camera Store, and other electronics
- Help your dad get moving again by getting him some workout clothes from 2XU or some new bike gear from Cycles Galleria and Bike Gallery.
- Give your dad a spring in his step with a fresh shirt or some new slacks. Check out Camberwell’s various menswear fashion stores to find the perfect item.
- Head to Camberwell’s newsagents and post offices for a selection of cards or a lotto ticket to include as part of your gift to Dad.
- If you’re not sure what to get Dad this Father’s Day, why not get him a gift voucher to spend at his favourite store in Camberwell. It’s a great way to show your appreciation and support local businesses that are doing it tough. View our full shop directory here.